1. We make every endeavour to ensure that any data given by Users of the Web Site is stored securely and without risk of corruption, theft or abuse by parties external to ourselves and our representatives.
2. It may be necessary for us to share some of your personal data with third parties for the purpose of processing payments, in the event you purchase a product from us. Such third parties are vetted carefully by us and their handling of your data presents no risk to yourself. It is not possible to opt out of this if you wish to make electronic purchases from this Web Site. If you wish to make purchases from us without your payment information being passed to a third party, please contact us to find out how to pay by cheque or wire transfer instead.
3. We may be legally obliged to pass on information about you to law enforcement agencies on receipt of a court order, and we will naturally comply with the spirit and letter of the law in such cases.
4. Except where required by law, we will not pass on any information about your purchases, or any other personal information beyond contact details, to any third party, with the exception of clause 2 above, where we need to share some details with our card processing provider.
5. We may occasionally contact you by email with information about other products and/or Web Sites we feel may be of interest to you, based upon the purchases you have previously made from us. You are unlikely to receive more than one email a week from us. If you wish to opt out of such emails, please send us an email.
6. We will never pass on your payment information to any third party for any purpose whatsoever beyond the processing of payments to us, as outlined in Clause 2 above.
8. In order to ensure our Web Site is of as much value to as many people as possible, we use a range of analytics tools. This means your IP address may be stored for a short time to allow us to anonymously track people’s use of the site and paths through the data therein. This information is regularly purged from our server logs.
9. You may apply at any time, by email, to see what information we have about you in our records, and ask us to update it or otherwise alter it to reflect your current circumstances. While we may not, for legal reasons, be able to delete all information we hold about you from our database, we will comply as far as is possible within the letter of the law with any such request.